Wednesday, October 12, 2011

He's More Machine, Now, Than Man

Someone once said:

You can't always get what you want...
You can't always get what you want...
You can't always get what you want...
But if you try sometimes,
You might find,
You get a blood spigot.

Man. This is gonna be mad sweet.

They're about to build a spigot right into my chest. There will be two openings (both of them two-way) so that I can still be getting things like saline, antibiotics, chemotherapy, blood, platelets... but they can also draw my daily morning blood samples from there without interrupting the flow of juicy and sweet chemicals. Basically, the only time I will need to get a needle in my arms now is if they need to draw blood cultures (no blossoming, blood!).

I'm also a little fired up to be part android. Hopefully I won't turn out to be twisted and evil.

1 comment:

Tim Werenko said...

Dude. Don't turn to the dark side.