Sunday, July 15, 2012

Banana peels are annoying

So there you are, driving down a nice stretch of road... when all of the sudden, BAM! you drive right over a banana peel. They're annoying is what they are.

Well, I seem to have hit my own banana peel this weekend. I was going strong for a couple months, but it was bound to catch up with me. This weekend I began to get another rash, and there is a high liklihood it is GvH (Graft vs host). The basic gist of it is, my new cells are bitching out my old cells for having different DNA. They need to get off their high horse.

Oh well. I have an appointment with Dr. Grant's nurse practitioner this week so hopefully we'll come to some sort of solution. It's frustrating though. It is a rash from my head to my knees and it's itchy. I'm going to take benedryl tonight to help me sleep without the itch.

Good news though!

On Saturday I went to Plymouth, MA to see a good friend and his wife. He's the older brother of Gator and Nittany, and he graduated high school in the same class as my brother, Fumos. I've known him for quite a long time. I used to be that little bastard kid in Boy Scouts that takes the older scout's hat. Yeah I was that kid. But he was kind and never actually hurt me, which is nice of him.

Anyway, I saw Plymouth rock, which... well... just don't get your hopes up. It was sunny out, so I wore a wide brimmed hat and sunglasses as well as a long sleeved button down. Gotta stay covered up.

Well that's all for now, I guess I'll let you know more once I know it myself.

No comments: