Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"The Future is Unwritten"

-Doc Emmet Brown

6 weeks after entering the hospital for a nice round of MEC chemotherapy, my body chugged along to create enough white cells for me to go home. So for now I am back at the house. I have a bone marrow biopsy on Friday, and that will tell us quite a bit. I hope to have the results by Wednesday of next week, but regardless of which day I get the results, I'll be sure to update you here.

On a side note. I've been getting back into writing music, which is a great mental distraction, but can also be very mentally exhausting. Overall though, I am happy for it.

Best,
Bulwyf

2 comments:

Falco said...

Yes, I heard you are no longer a danger to yourself or to society, although, that may be open for debate. Seriously man, glad your home.

Roomie said...

You're a trooper.