So, here's some news:
Went in last Monday (November 26) for routine blood work and there they be, those bastard monocytes from the Old Realm charging on horseback over the horizon. So, once again we did the obvious and killed off everyone in the hopes that the horseback riding folk got caught in the blast. About 20-25 days from now we'll find out if I'm in remission, and if I am, we try another transplant. If not, well I don't really know what the plan is. Any more chemo at the moment isn't helpful because my white count is already at zero, so right now the plan is to wait in a Viktor Navorski style limbo for the next few weeks. I can't go to transplant, I can't do more chemo, and I can't go home.
So I wait.